Hibbs and Heeks Pet Center Blog

Hibbs and Heeks Pet Center Blog offers commentary, articles, pet care tips, pet news and stories from other pet owners. You are encouraged to offer comments and stories of your pets for others to enjoy. We look forward to hearing from you.

Google

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Do some people really resemble their pets?

My daughter often tells me that my dogs look like me. Huh! She says that we have the same hairdo. I suppose it is true to some extent. There may be an explaination for that according to this article I found on PetNewsService. The article offers information on studies done on this issue. To find out more got to http://www.petsforum.com/petnews/060204a.htm

This site also offers other pet news items of interest if you want to browse.

Donna

Do you think you may resemble your pet? At Gardenflags.com you might find a flag that resembles you both. Just a suggestion for a little fun!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home