Hibbs and Heeks Pet Center Blog

Hibbs and Heeks Pet Center Blog offers commentary, articles, pet care tips, pet news and stories from other pet owners. You are encouraged to offer comments and stories of your pets for others to enjoy. We look forward to hearing from you.

Google

Friday, January 21, 2005

Pet News

Due to my interest in pets and making my petsite interesting to my visitors I often search around the internet looking for information on pets. I perhaps do not update my site as often as I should which is due to my having some technical problems recently. (excuses, excuses!) Anyway I am around the internet a lot looking for info on pets and this website Petpages is on top of pet information. I often post ads there and are listed in their directory.

If you are looking for a pet or needing a new home for your pet you might check out their classified section.

Today I would like to focus on the fact that they have a Pet News section that they obviously work hard to maintain. If you would like to check it out to find out what is new in the animal world go to this link,

http://www.petpages.com/News/

There are some interesting stories to read.........

Have a great day!

Donna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home